Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ugly Ring Sunday #3 - I Will Not Insult My Daddy's Taste

Give Dad a gift of style and sentiment with our gold onyx ring personalized with sparkling Austrian crystal birthstones--one for each child, grandchild or other cherished family member. A stunning look he’ll love forever, our ring shines in rich, 14k gold over brass, set with "DAD" showcasing the genuine black onyx center. Specify up to 6 birth months. Specify men’s ring size: 9-12. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No express shipping. $39.99 (Dad Ring)

When I showed this ring to a coworker, she asked me if it was a blackboard, which would be apt, because I would recommend punishment for this.  

I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly Forty Dollar Rings for Dad 
I Will Not Buy Fugly For...

4 comments:

men rings said...

Very sweet... what a unique approach!

silver pendants said...

thanks for sharing ,, ,

cubic zirconia said...

really good reaction i think

loose cubic zirconia said...

feel sorry for all dad