Friday, October 22, 2010

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

Time's Up Grim Reaper LCD Alarm Clock - The bell tolls for thee when the Grim Reaper stands with stately sickle near a brushed, silver-toned metal LCD alarm clock featuring weekday, date, temperature and multi-sound alarm. Cast in quality designer resin, this exclusive is the perfect gift for anyone who craves a little more shut eye! Batteries included. 5"W x 1 1/2"D x 5 1/2"H. $14.99

A not so subtle reminder to say your prayers before you go to bed, otherwise you're NEVER GOING TO WAKE UP!

SkyMall

3 comments:

Neil Russell said...

Skymall? Really? Seems like an oddly ironic product to feature to air travelers.

Dani said...

Because that's what I like to think about when I'm waking up for work "I'm that much closed to death"

Dani said...

scuse me closer not closed