Friday, October 16, 2009

Yeah, This is Believable

How many times am I going to say "Well, now I've seen everything," only to be proven wrong by something like this?

It's a hair coloring brush. No, you get out.


You fill it with your hair color (through a dime-sized hole) and then just brush your way straight onto that magazine cover. Look how easy it is! WOW!

Notice how they've used a very obvious wig and some photoshopping here, probably after destroying the model's hair on the first try. Or maybe she just said, "You touch my hair with that and I'll break your neck."

The claim is that you don't have to "spend a fortune at the salon" and that got me thinking.

I called a few salons to find out if this was the way they color hair, but they all hung up on me. I guess they don't want to give up their secrets.

Cordless electric hair coloring brush gives you perfect, at home hair color so you don't have to spend a fortune at the salon. Just fill this special brush with your color of choice, turn on and start coloring. Color control system distributes color evenly with precision. Get professional results in half the time. Requires two AA batteries, not included. Plastic, 10 1/2 x 3 x 3 1/2". $19.98

2 comments:

Hamamama said...

i missed this one!! hilarious!!

Slinky Redfoot said...

This is a hall of famer to be sure