Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Does It Run on Blood, Too?

Dear Amazing Water Clock,

Look at you, sitting there with that smirk on your face. You're probably thinking, "I'll show those energy companies and battery makers a thing or two."


But here's what I'm thinking. While I really don't know how you work, I'm puzzled as to why in lieu of water, you suggest fruit juice, coffee, beer and soft drinks to run yourself. That is just disgusting. I'll take my chances with electricity.

The Amazing Water Clock is a true environmentally-friendly green product, keeping time without the need for any electricity, batteries or solar cells. Built into this compact and attractive design is a large digital LCD display that is powered by nature, using water or any electrolytic fluid such as fruit juice, coffee, beer and soft drinks as the power source.$15.99

No comments: