Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Think Pink

BECKY: Like, oh...my God. I had the worst day at my labor camp today. It was such torture. They made me do work! I had to do something called 'fo-to copying!'(sobs)

LINDSAY: Oh, Becky, that's awful!

BECKY: And the worst part? Like, I had to sit through this horrible meeting for almost half an hour! And it was just like 'blah, blah, blah, numbers, figures, statistics, layoffs, ethics...blah, blah, blah!

LINDSAY: Oh, wow...you poor thing. Do you want me to call Daddy's lawyer?

BECKY: And, like, my Starbucks got cold? And, like, I think my lipstick was smudged, but I couldn't go to the bathroom and I forgot my Coach bag at my desk!

LINDSAY: That is just terrible! If only there was a way to check your lipstick during a meeting, but like, you know, discreet? Like, if you could like, bring some kind of spy device with you? That no one would know about?

BECKY: That's hot. But it should be pink and covered with fake gemstones.

LINDSAY: Awesome.


"Bling" mirror mug lets you enjoy a hot beverage while checking on makeup or hair at a moment's notice. It's a picture-perfect stylized solution for multitaskers who are on the go, stuck in meetings or behind a desk. Plastic, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 7 1/2". $8.98

No comments: