Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost Makes You Wish It Was Winter

Oh, NO! My hot dog doesn't have any mustard on it! What will I do? Use the bottle that the mustard came in? Heck no! I want to make more work for myself. I want a gimmicky, overpriced gadget that will give me more work both before and after my BBQ. I want something awkward and clumsy to use, but that the kids will enjoy running around with and dropping in the grass.


Condiment gun triggers delicious fun when dressing burgers, fries and hot dogs. Kids and adults alike can hit the target every time when squeezing ketchup, mustard or other tasty spreads on any food that calls for a shot of flavor. Two reusable cartridges are included, with red and yellow tips. Plastic, 9 x 6 x 2". $24.98

1 comment:

Glory von Hathor said...

Why does this image make me think of gonorrhea?

Was it too much Freud or too much Viz?