Monday, March 23, 2009

This is the Pits

Alright, enough already.

Why are so many kitchen gadgets designed to look like goofy TOYS? What the hell is going on? To make matters worse, this stupidly-named Cherry Chomper is actually designed so that kids can "help out" in the kitchen.


You know what? I don't want kids in my kitchen, and I don't want your kids preparing my food. That's disgusting.

Click here, to see a real cherry pitter. It's cheaper, doesn't look like a freaking toy, will take up less space in your kitchen drawer, and will last a lot longer than this Playskool crap.

Cherry chomper provides a safe, quick and clean way to pit cherries. Plunger design action pushes pit and residual juice into the bottom container. The protective 'tooth' ensures that hands and fingers stay safely out of the way. A fun tool for kids in the kitchen and a big help for those who suffer from arthritis. ABS plastic, 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 x 6". $14.98

2 comments:

greencan said...

Half the fun of eating cherries is spitting out the pit! Screw those cherry pitters!

Dani said...

I agree with greencan. What do I need a cherry piter for any way?