Monday, March 23, 2009

Pizza Bib Not Included

Now, I have seen some stupid pizza-related crap before.

First, there was the sectioned pizza pan:


Then there was the pizza cutter & fork


Now we have...pizza scissors?


Is this really necessary? Give me a break, people. And look how tiny those slices are! If you actually need a gadget to cut baby-sized pizza slices for you then maybe you need to go back to being bottle-fed. I shudder to think what would happen to you in NYC, where pizza slices are massive. Maybe you can get the nice man behind the counter to cut it up for you in itty bitty pieces - so you can eat like a 3 year-old.

Shear genius. It’s hard to improve the pizza eating experience - but this thing does. Cut and serve piping hot pizza slices without the stringy cheesy messy-ness. Sharp serrated stainless steel scissor blades with a built-in wedge-shaped spatula. Prevents damage to pans and serving dishes. Dishwasher safe. $20.00

3 comments:

Chazya said...

I don't want to eat a 3-year-old. it sounds sick.

I thinks the gadgets are stupid too. Especially that cutter fork, that looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Glory von Hathor said...

Is it wrong to use normal kitchen scissors to cut pizza? I don't have a wheel and my chopping board has an inadequate diameter.

Chris said...

Sorry, Chazya. That was a horrible typo.

Glory, I dare you.