Friday, January 30, 2009

Maybe He Overate At the Buffet?

What do you think of when you look at this photo?


A) Hey, that's not a Buick!

B) That strap is about to slide down the door frame, sending Grandpa's face right into the door glass.

C) Car doors aren't meant to have plastic crap strapped to them by old folk with poor balance.

D) This man should NOT be driving.

E) Boy, I'd better get my ass to the gym. I don't want to end up like that!

F) All of the above.

Car CaddieTM helps you get in and out of the car with ease. Durable nylon strap with handle installs (and removes) in seconds on any framed vehicle window. Features adjustable handle height with rubber cushion for comfortable grip. Great for those with back or neck ailments, limited mobility or just for those who want added support. Nylon and plastic, 8 x 5". $19.98

6 comments:

Larry The Kidman said...

By his expression I think he just had an "accident".

Mister S said...

Don't make fun of my father!

Neil Russell said...

"Hey, that's not a Buick"
But it looks like a Grand Marquis, next best thing.
All this and not one Dick Cheney joke? I'm a little disappointed, it hasn't been all that long after all!!!

Chris said...

No way that's a Grand Marquis. Ford is too cheap to do a two tone door panel. That's probably a Toyota Avalon - the Japanese equivalent.

Neil Russell said...

I'd forgotten about Avalons! I guess I was trying to stay within the age demographic and that usually doesn't include a lot of imports. Hondas maybe.
That wide piece of plastic on the lower belt made me think of Crown Vic-Marquis territory too.
I probably shouldn't over-analyze the car and focus on the stupid product!

Moda di Magno said...

@Neil Russel - that dude is SO Cheney! FTW sir, FTW!