Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Dinner Theatre

Quiz: How many uses will you get from this item before you throw it out?


A) 3
B) 59
C) are you kidding me? you expect me to buy that?
D) 0

Personally, I'd like to see how this holds up after a year of use.

Here are some of my favorite screen shots from their hilarious, two-minute infomercial, starring the ever plump and irritating Cathy Mitchell.

Well, of course cooking pasta is hard when you use a cheese grater and store your spaghetti in a strainer, honey!

Damn, that mufukin pasta is HOT! How did that happen?

This just proves how lazy Americans are when it comes to cooking. Even boiling water is just too much to handle.

Luuucyyy, you got some esplainin' to do...

Read the box! You have to STIR THE PASTA!

Are they kidding? No one EVER measures pasta servings, they'll just dump the whole box in and throw it in the microwave.

I refuse to buy from anyone who can't spell "knives."

Oh, look how cute. My first play knife!

Why are these so damn small?


You can watch the commercial here.

4 comments:

Hamamama said...

I want the knifes to go with my fourks.

Lady Jaye said...

Those knives remind me of Play-Doh knives to cut plasticine. Betcha that's where they come from too...

And you're right: why measure the pasta when you can cook the whole box (unless it's a costco family-size box) and have instant leftovers?

neil russell said...

Don't worry about that messy spill!! Just let Shamwow clean it up like it wasn't ever even there! You following me camera guy?

Scooter said...

I always laugh at these commercials. You know, where some clumsy twat can't make pasta without burning herself, hang a picture without dropping everything, or can't carry a ladder without looking like one of the lost Three Stooges.