Wednesday, July 09, 2008

OnStar for Kids

The Gard Dog (their spelling, not mine) is a tracking device for kids. Now you can wander around the dress department of Macy*s while little Johnny wanders off.

"It's okay, I will just trip this alarm and everything will be fine!"

Or will it?



JOHNNY: Hey, Brad!

BRAD: Hey, Johnny. Where's your mom?

JOHNNY: She's shopping for a dress. She has a date tonight. I miss my old Daddy.

BRAD: My mom's still looking too. Hey, wanna go play "Monster in the dressing room?"

JOHNNY: Hell, yeah! Let's ----

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

BRAD: What's that noise? You have a cell phone?

JOHNNY: Uh, yeah. That's it. A cell phone.

BRAD: Why don't you answer it?

JOHNNY: I just let it go to voicemail. Chicks, you know.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP....

BRAD: Why won't it stop?

JOHNNY: I dunno. Maybe it's broken.

BRAD: Wait a minute. What's on your hand? Oh man. The Gard Dog? Don't let her control you like that. Take that stupid thing off and throw it under the rack so we can go play.

Gard Dog Website

Thanks to Neil Russell for the tip!

No comments: