Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maybe Fake Candles Would Be Safer

SALESMAN: Hello, and welcome to Home Depot. Can I help you find something?

SUSAN: I'm looking for a candleholder for my fireplace. Something that resembles an old, arthritic hand that was burnt beyond recognition and is now crawling across the floor under its own power. Do you have anything like that?

SALESMAN: Actually, I do.


The Standing Branch Candle Holder turns your fireplace into a soft, glowing focal point any time of the year! Made from beautifully-crafted cast iron and can hold candles up to 3" in diameter. Each Candle Holder comes in solid forest green with gold accents. The best feature is its detachable leaves for easy cleaning. Light the candles and settle in for a romantic light show. The dimensions are 19" Wide x 12" High x 10" Deep. Candles are not included.

3 comments:

Hamamama said...

I guess this means i should return the one I got one for your new mantel, huh?

Chris said...

NO.

Chris said...

NO.