Monday, June 23, 2008

Out of Control


I have a few questions for the designers of the Remote Buddy.

Why are the remotes splayed out like that? Are they rockets?
What's with the dorky cup holder? Does this mount on your car's dashboard?
What do I do if I have five remotes?
Will this bring my property value down?
How long before these end up at the 99-cent store?
Who is buying this shit?

Remote Buddy Stylish vertical remote holder has four seats to store your most used remotes in one convenient location. Also has a handy cup holder for one drink. Color coded, one touch buttons work in conjunction with specific remotes to help you locate lost remotes. Just push the button on the base to signal lost remote. Modern design adds a futuristic touch to any decor. Plastic, 16 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 3 1/2".$59.98

3 comments:

Moda di Magno said...

I smell divorce by mail! WTF...

Lady Jaye said...

How the hell does the lost button work if the remote isn't in the remote holder? Do you stick some sensor in the back that will make it beep? If so, what if you're renting the TiVo? Will that breech the renting contract? OK, enough questions before my brain explodes... :P

Steven said...

Why? I just don't' get it.