Thursday, May 01, 2008

Foot Patrol

How long before someone is caught using this in public?


COP: License and registration, please.
DRIVER: (drops Ped Egg) What seems to be the problem, officer?
COP: Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?
DRIVER: No, officer, I don't.
COP: That was a rhetorical question.
DRIVER: I don't understand.
COP: Really? Okay, well, let me put it to you straight: You were FILING YOUR CALLUSES BEHIND THE WHEEL! What is wrong with you? Do you know what kind of accident you almost caused back there?
DRIVER: But look how smooth my heels are! (pokes foot out of window) Summer's coming! And you know what that means...flip flops! Ooh, do you want to try it out?
COP: (on radio) We're gonna need backup here...

Ped Egg™ gently removes calluses & dead skin so your feet will feel smooth and soft. Fits securely in the palm of your hand so you can gently slide it across the area you wish to treat. It has 135 stainless steel micro-files that are safe to the touch, and comes with two high-quality buffing pads. Your feet will feel and look like they’ve been to a spa. Easy to empty and clean. 4" L. Replacement kit contains 3 precision microfile cartridges and 3 emery finishing pads.

3 comments:

Moda di Magno said...

As long as I never have to hear another nail clipper in the office again - I don't care. Scrape away people!

Anonymous said...

Is that a cheese grater? nasty is all I can say!

joe*to*hell said...

all this egg needs is a sperm! MY sperm because i am gonna come every time i use it