Friday, May 02, 2008

Cameltoe for Men: CramCrotch

As I walked to work today, I distinctly remembered thinking, "That fucking clothes dryer made my pants shrink. And at the worst possible spot - the crotch." I couldn't wait to get to work to hide behind my desk all day long.

Then I saw these (at Macys.com of all places) and I felt better. While my shrinkage was an accident (the result of overeating), this is intentional. And very sad.


Now, I'm no fashion expert, like the genious girls at Go Fug Yourself, but I can say that these make it seem as though the model flaked out on them at the last minute and they hired a bloated corpse to replace him. Or they had to use hydrolics to cram his thick thighs into those pants.

Polo Ralph Lauren Hudson Boot Cut Jean Orig. $145.00 Now $49.99 Modern, trim-fitting jean in sleek white denim, gently worn and abraded for vintage character.

2 comments:

Lady Jaye said...

white pants are usually wrong, just so wrong on guys...

oh, and nice wrinkles on those pants! They could have ironed them out before the shoot!

S* said...

CramCrotch.

That is now officially part of my vocabulary.