Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Halloween Comes Early This Year

Got meth mouth? Did you chew on nails as a child? Maybe you liked grinding your teeth to the tune of the Facts of Life? Regret that now? Sure you do. You're an adult and it's time to go on a date. But you're hideous. So what do you do? Go to the dentist? Not when you can plunk down 40 bucks and snap these babies in for a fraction of what other's will pay. Now go ahead and post that classified ad on Craigslist.


TIM: I want to thank you for answering my personals ad. I haven't had a date in as long as I can remember.
JANE: Oh, gosh. It was nothing. I don't get out much these days either! So maybe it's a sign! Ha! Ha!
TIM: So...can I buy you a drink?
JANE: Sure! I'll have a rum and Coke.
TIM: (cringes visibly)
JANE: Are you okay?
TIM: Yeah, I'm fine.
Click Read More to continue

(fifteen minutes later)
HOST: Sir, madam, Your table is ready. Right this way.
JANE: I'm starving. Let's eat!
TIM: (pulls chair out) Here you are, Jane.
JANE: Oh, Tim. You're such a gentleman! I can't imagine what could possibly keep a man like you single!
TIM: Well, you know what they say. Love takes time.
JANE: That's my favorite song! Oh my God! I think I'm in love with you, Tim!
WAITER: May I take your order?
TIM: Sure. Jane, why don't you go ahead.
JANE: Oh, Tim, you're such a gentleman! I'll have the steak, medium well, with a side of broccoli. (Turns to Jim) I have to keep my girlish figure. I think I've found my man! (winks)
WAITER: And for you, Sir?
TIM: What kind of soup do you have tonight?
WAITER: New England clam chowder and split pea.
TIM: Which one would be easier to drink through a straw?
WAITER: Split pea.
TIM: I'll have that then. Can you have the chef puree it for me?
WAITER: I can ask. I'm sure it won't be a problem. And for your main dish?
TIM: That's all.
JANE: That's all? Wow. And I thought I was watching my weight.
TIM: You're a very special lady, Jane.
JANE: Oh, Tim. Kiss me.
TIM: (purses lips rigidly)
JANE: Is something wrong? You're suddenly so uptight. You're not gay, are you?
TIM: No. It's just that I haven't kissed a woman in a while. I'm just a little nervous, that's all.
(kisses)
JANE: (pulls away) What the fuck? Your teeth just moved!
TIM: No they didn't.
JANE: Yes, they did. You freak! (stands up)
TIM: Jane, please. I can exthplain! (teeth fall out)
JANE: Oh, my God! You've got Meth Mouth! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! (runs out of restaurant)

Cosmetic Teeth® for a beautiful smile without expensive trips to the dentist. Just mold over upper teeth and clip into position. Hides gaps and crooked teeth. Wear while smoking or drinking (not for eating), won't affect speaking. Fits securely and comfortably over teeth, bondings, veneers and crowns. For sizing, measure width of four front teeth. $39.98

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Just Imagine Their Breath
Saving Face


1 comment:

Slinky Redfoot said...

AHHAHAH
those teeth are the WORST!