Friday, February 15, 2008

Why Isn't the Stock Market Closed Today?


Despite my numerous letters, emails and phone calls, the government refuses to acknowledge today, my "21st" birthday, as an official holiday. Oh well, there's always next year. Until then, I'll have have to make due with "Presidents' Day" on Monday. Jerks.

Forget my birthday? It's not too late. Gifts (ie: money and fancy dinners) will be still accepted until Monday at 5:00 p.m.

(And if this was my kid, he wouldn't be fed solid food until he was 25.)

6 comments:

Slinky Redfoot said...

happy birthday, playa

Scooter said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Chris said...

Thank you Slinky & Scooter!

Steven said...

I always thought baby food tasted like shit. Now, I see, after looking at that picture, that it's probably true.

Oh, and happy belated bday.

Chris said...

Thank you, Steve.

Moda di Magno said...

Happy Belated Birthday darling.