Thursday, February 21, 2008

Model Behavior

Just imagine the art direction that produced this image.


MODEL: So, like, what's my motivation? Should I cross my legs?

DIRECTOR: Yes, but I want the calves to touch, in an almost disturbing way. Let the fatties know they can't cross their legs like this because they are NOT models.

MODEL: Okay. Now what? Should I cross my arms over my knees?

DIRECTOR: Yes, but just the left one. Throw your right arm over your head and tilt your head to the left.

MODEL: I'm confused...

DIRECTOR: That's okay. You'll get used to it. Pretend that you've developed gangrene from wearing ill fitted shoes, or that God has given you gangrene as punishment for wearing those shoes with that top and attempting to look like a flower without pants. You're dying now, so slump over a little.

MODEL: Like this?

DIRECTOR: Perfect! Don't move!

Sashay your way through spring with a sumptous touch. Imported raffia/suede. 4" heel with platform front. $89 [Victoria's Secret]

5 comments:

Paynin Diaz said...

do those crappy looking "bows" she has tied around her ankles come with the shoes?
i bet she goes to the toilet with her legs crossed too.

Chris said...

I'll say yes and yes to that.

S* said...

Hey! I missed Paynin Diaz! And I didn't know I missed you until you came back.

Chris said...

S*!!!!!!

When the hell are you gonna start blogging again?

You, too, Paynin!

S* said...

I dunno, Chris. I just don't know...