Monday, February 11, 2008

Flower Power

Dear YMAL,
I'm starting to suspect that my husband is cheating on me and bringing girls over while I'm at work. How can I find out the truth?
-Suspicious in Hollywood

Dear Suspicious,
The only way to know for sure is to catch the son of a bitch in the act. Luckily for you, the folks at Midnight Velvet have just the thing: The Adultery Suit. Simply slip into this flattering pant suit and hide amongst the flowers in your garden. Don't forget your digital camera!
-YMAL



Exude your strong sense of style with this vibrant and versatile set! Jacket is fitted to ensure a flattering shape. Matching pants have a slightly flared leg. Inseam is 24" for Size 10. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA and imported. Color: Multi-Orange.Type the rest of your post here. $25.99

2 comments:

Paynin Diaz said...

i'm attracted to this suit

Chris said...

That's because you're hypnotized now.