Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Up In Arms

They say that everything old becomes new again. Leggings? Check. Leg warmers? Check.



Arm warmers? I don't remember these from the 80's, mostly because I was struggling with identity issues and bullies, but I'm sure they were out there. You know, someday they'll do something about those short sleeves on t-shirts to keep your arms from getting cold. Just you wait.

Cozy Arm Warmers slip on easily when you want just enough warmth without a bulky sweater. Perfect for arthritis and carpal tunnel. 100% acrylic. Machine wash and dry. 1 pair. $4.00

4 comments:

S* said...

All the punk-ass trendoids in Billyburg are gonna rock these fo' sho!

poody said...

These are so rockin the free world!

nikoeternal.com said...

As a fan, I must say that I am sorely disappointed at the lack of a Twinkie Tuesday, and even more so at the fact that you gave us not even a glimmer of hope that there would be another! Booooo!

Steven said...

I'm having a hot Flashdance, right now.