Friday, January 11, 2008

That's What You Get For Having a Shoe Fetish

Now, while the function of this item is quite obvious, I have a few questions for the folks over at Taylor Gifts:


1. How many pairs of men's shoes will this "shoe armoire" hold? I see only ladies' shoes. This is sexist.

2. How many uses will I get out of this before the cheap plastic frame gives and the entire contraption implodes from the weight?

3. Where does one send the collapsed shoe rack after it has demolished itself?

4. How soon can I expect my $99.98 back?

***
100 pair shoe armoire Functional, colorful canvas shoe armoire utilizes six external and dozens of internal mesh pockets to help sort, store and manage up to 100 pairs of shoes. The perfect tool for an ever growing shoe collection - men or women. Makes shoes visible and puts them at your fingertips. Free standing. 600 denier cotton canvas, 40 x 20 x 61". $99.98 [Taylor Gifts]

No comments: