Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pillow. Over. Face.

Good day, viewers. This is the King/Queen Remote pillow. Designed to end the epic, divorce-triggering battle (at least in straight households) over the remote control. You're supposed to flip it over to your side before your spouse uses it to smother you. I don't know about you, but I think this pillow has the potential to cause more harm than good.

Husband: (sigh) I wish I could control the remote, but the pillow is flipped over to her side. Too bad I'm such a wimp.
Wife: (hands him the remote) But honey, it's already turned to your side.
Husband: What? But it says Queen of the Remote. I don't...
Wife: (cocked eyebrow) Give it a second to sink in.
Husband: You...evil...bitch!

King/Queen Of The Remote Pillow settles the household “battle royal”— who controls the remote! Accord is reached through this clever, two-sided pillow with its built-in remote holder pocket. The words “Queen of the Remote” appear on one side and “King of the Remote” on the reverse. To claim ownership, just flip pillow to the “right” side! 12" x 8". Poly/cotton blend with poly fill. USA made. $12.98

No comments: