Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Smell a Murder Plot


JEFF: Let's go get dinner.
MARY: Okay. We'll take my car. I'll drive.
(doors close, engine starts)
JEFF: So, what do you want to eat?
MARY: I don't know. I'm kinda feeling Italian.
JEFF: What's that?
MARY: What's what?
JEFF: On your visor.
MARY: What? (squints, pulls visor down) Oh, look at this. My sister must have put this in here when she borrowed my car last week. She thinks I'm easily distracted. I'm happy we're talking again after she told me to drop dead. I suppose she was only kidding.
JEFF: Mary...
MARY: It says, 'Sister, you're more special than words can say...
JEFF: Mary...you might want to...
MARY: Sssh!! Let me finish! ...please drive safely every day.' How sweet!
JEFF: LOOK OUT!
(car flies off cliff, explodes in fireball)

Sister Visor Clip conveys your abiding love and concern. Attractive polished pewter clip features dainty raised floral details and heartfelt verse that gently reminds your loved one to always drive safely. Attaches instantly to any vehicle’s visor. Approx. 2" overall. $4.98

No comments: