Tuesday, January 29, 2008

As My Eyes Roll Right Out of My Head

You know, it's too bad these arrogant food manufacturers can't be bothered to tell us when it's still safe to eat their food. I'm so tired of taking my life in my hands. Oh wait! What's this? A digital spoilage counter?


Actually, it's total garbage. Just turn the fucking jar over and look for the expiration date, idiots.

Days Ago digital spoilage counter tracks in days how long food has been stored so you are sure when it needs to go. Available in suction cup or magnet, determines freshness of food containers, leftovers, opened jars and more - no more guessing! Also stick to refrigerator to track personal health goals like diet or quitting smoking, lifespan of water filter. Set of two in assorted colors, battery included. Silicone, $9.98

6 comments:

Slinky Redfoot said...

If you attach it to yourself, will it tell you when you're going to die?

Chris said...

And will it work on others? Like your annoying, clomping upstairs neighbor?

pinknest said...

oh goodness, this reminds me! it's d-day for my strawberry jam!!

dave in milwaukee said...

Interesting staging, using a jar of Bush's chili as an example. Having sampled that delightful product and experienced its full after-effects, I can tell you it does not have a spoilage date. Just a radioactive half-life.

Chris said...

And I LOVE Bush's chili, so it would never have the chance to even come close to expiring.

dave in milwaukee said...

Plus, as an added bonus, you get to keep the decorative, multipurpose, reusable glass storage jar! Absolutely FREE! (Stick THAT in your tin can, you cheap-ass bastards at Hormel!)