Friday, December 28, 2007

When a Football Jersey Just Won't Do

In looking at this, I can't imagine the target market.

Oh, yes I can.

JOHN: Hey guys, come on in. The game's about to start. Have a seat. Honey? Can you bring in some beers?

VANESSA: Okay!

LARRY: Your wife is here?

JOHN: Yeah, but it's cool. She's totally into football now. I don't know where it came from.

VANESSA: Hey guys! Here are some beers and I have a surprise for you! (sticks plug in wall, fugly thing lights up in window above TV) Ta-DA! Isn't it cute? Look at all those pretty lights!!! I just LOVE it! It was only 30 dollars at Taylor Gifts dot com! You guys want one? Nevermind, I got you one anyway. Oops! I just spoiled the surprise. Hee! Hee! Oh, well. Look the game is starting! I think I'll just squeeze in between you guys there. Isn't this fun! Weeee! Go Yankees!

[Taylor Gifts]

Double-sided lighted NFL player is sure to score big with football fans. Each wire- hologram figure sports official team colors and logo, spectacularly high-lighted by a dazzling array of lights. Decorate a window at home - just plug in to showcase your support. Comes with plastic suction cup, 20". $29.98

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifull Blog! I have seen a beautifull fashion accessory store- www.antiquepashmina.com with lot of new concepts and designs.

www.AntiquePashmina.com