Monday, December 24, 2007

Or, You Could Just Spray Windex On Your Socks

Here's a riddle for you: What sells more than sex?
Give up?
Lazy.

Lazy sells more than sex. I mean, this has to be the definitive proof.


Wendy: God, that floor is soooo dirtyyyyy and I haaaate sweeping and crawling around on my hands and knees to clean it. Isn't there an easier way? I mean, if we can put a man on the moooon...
Joanne: You're totally right. You look exhausted from doing nothing at all but watching TV and complaining about your life. You should put your feet up on this here ottoman.
Wendy: Thanks. Aah, that's soooo much betterrrr.
Joanne: Jesus, your socks are filthy! It's like you cleaned the floor with them.
Wendy: I know, it's like...OH. MY. GOD! I have an idea! We're gonna be rich!

Dust mop slippers cleans the floor while you walk! Now you don't have to get on your hands and knees for a sparkling clean floor. Comfortable canvas with cotton thread bottoms pick up dirt, dust and pet hair, perfect for hard-to-reach spots. One size fits all, 10 x 6. $7.98

No comments: