Monday, December 10, 2007

Just Imagine Their Breath

I was thinking about what it's going to be like when I'm "old". Despite the fact that I'm in my 30's and still have the mentality of a 12-year old, I know it's coming. I'll turn the corner and BAM! I'm in a walker, despite not smoking, staying out of the sun and exercising regularly. (Although my hands will likely be the first to go as a result of all my time spent in front of a computer) I'll probably have dentures too, but I can't imagine what you'd have to eat and drink to end up having teeth this yellow. Maybe develop an obsession with carrots? Oranges? Chew on yellow crayons? I think I might buy this and rinse with it, you know, just as a precaution.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SAVING FACE

Denture Stain Away instantly removes plaque, tartar and stains to leave you with a whiter, brighter smile! Easy to use. Just apply with brush conveniently built in under the cap. Stains and odors dissolve in 15-30 seconds. 4 oz. bottle. $7.98

1 comment:

Steven said...

Next thing you know, they'll invent something called a toothbrush and toothpaste.