Monday, December 10, 2007

French Toast

Sigh. Sometimes I come across a vacation photo from some far away land that I've never been to and wonder what it must be like. I've been to Mexico, I've been to the UK, but I've never been to Paris. I've always been curious. What's it like? What are the people like? Who will I meet? What will I see?


Apparently Paris is overrun by badly dressed college kids (or contenders for The Amazing Race). They can not afford hotel rooms so they simply wander the streets like gypsies, mattress-sized backpacks in tow. They are too "independent" to ask a complete stranger to take their picture, yet they'll gladly hold their expensive digital cameras at the end of a stick for plucking by thieves on motor scooters. It's only a matter of time before these dolts find their way to New York City, where, in addition to having their wallets stolen, they'll be beaten to death with their stupid camera tripod by some burned out, needs-a-tropical-vacation-thousands-of-miles-away-from-everything blogger.

Extendable Handheld Tripod Stop asking strangers to take pictures of you and companion while you travel. Now you can do it yourself! Built-in easy view mirror helps frame image perfectly leaving no heads chopped or background details out. Lightweight, handheld, extendable tripod fits any camera or camcorder with standard tripod mount. 3 1/2 oz pole extends 18" and closes to 7 1/2" for back pack storage. Polycarbonate and aluminum. $29.98

2 comments:

nikoeternal.com said...

I'm boycotting your comments until u go back to the old format! Viva la revolution!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Yes, boycotting my comments by leaving a comment.

Brilliant.