Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eat Your Heart Out, Olive Garden

You know you've got issues when something as pointlessly hideous as this ends up in your kitchen.

Although, I know that if I had a prized bottle of wine, I would want it displayed as though it were sitting next to the cash register of a tacky Italian chain restaurant in Times Square. Available at Taylor Gifts

Cask bottle holder with matching topper is an impressive display for your prized bottle of vino. Tasteful setting features three old-fashioned wine barrels surrounded by luscious bunches of grapes. Coordinating cork topper, too! Resin, 9 1/2 x 4 x 6". $29.98

7 comments:

pinknest said...

this is hilarious and i want to give this as a gift to someone.

S* said...

Is that tacky-ass Beringer in it, too?

Shame!

Chris said...

Pinknest,

In case you're serious (and I never know anymore), you can find this here
http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail~itemNo~27861.asp

S* said...

Oh, you ignored my comment. You must drink Beringer.

Chris said...

I do. When I'm trying to induce vomiting.

Chris said...

It's also good for unclogging drains and removing graffiti.

Steven said...

Sadly, I know where you can get one of those up here (Benix & Co. anyone?).