Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RoboCrap


How would you react after waking up to this clock?

A) I'd laugh. It's kinda cute, actually.

B) I'd be annoyed, but thankful I wasn't late for work! LOL

C) I'd gently hit the snooze button and go back to sleep.

D) I'd hit snooze enough times to piss it off. And after it tried to scold me, I'd tell it to fuck itself. Then I'd behead it with one swift hammer blow, sending the plastic head flying through the window. I'd get dressed for work and go downstairs. I'd pick up the head, place it behind the rear tire of my massive SUV, shift it into reverse and mash the accelerator. Then I'd shift it into drive and pulverize what's left. I'd repeat this until I was an hour late for work, but it would be so worth it.

Wake up to the world's first robot radio! A great gift for anyone who loves gadgets, the Mr. Clock Radio alarm clock can wake anyone up in over 30 different ways, from a gentle voice to a shouting drill sergeant. It can also tell fortunes, speak the time aloud, react to light or motion, wink and blink, and play music via AM, FM or iPod/MP3. Warning: If you hit the snooze button too many times, Mr. Clock Radio may scold you! 6" H x 6" W x 5" D. $79.99 [skymall]

1 comment:

nikoeternal.com said...

such violence lol