Monday, November 05, 2007

Operation Sledgehammer



Drill Sergeant Alarm Clock - AM/FM clock radio is topped with a stern sergeant who awakens even the most sluggish soldier with 3 different commands. Easy-set alarm, digital time & date display, snooze button. Req. 3 "AA" batteries for sound (not incl.). $19.99


How many whacks of a hammer will it take to demolish the annoying Drill Sergeant Alarm Clock?

A) 3
B) 4.5
C) I don't have a hammer, but this is probably flammable anyway.
D) None, because I'm going to feed it to the dog.


See, this wouldn't wake me up. All it would do was give me nightmares about 24-hour M*A*S*H* marathons. AUDIO ALERT! Go here to see this item and get a lovely audio sample.

3 comments:

poody said...

file this under how to be rude to yourself!

nikoeternal.com said...

Reminds me of that guy on the History channel that I cant stand!

Chris said...

I know exactly who you're talking about, but I've blocked his name from my memory. Such an annoying jackass.