Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ex Factor

Yesterday, on Oprah, the daytime goddess revealed her Favorite Things for 2007. Though I didn't watch the show, I'd imagine it was something like QVC on crack. I did, however scroll through her favorites on her website. One thing stuck out more than anything else. Click Read More to see it.





This outfit by L.A. designer Rachel Pally is made from stretchy fabric that's both lightweight and super soft. "It barely feels like you're wearing anything!" Oprah says. The turtleneck and pants are available in sizes 2 to 24 and come in four colors—purple, navy, teal and brown. Turtleneck and pants, $141, and $194 respectively.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like Oprah a lot. I think she's fun, smart (billionaires aren't stupid) and probably gives awesome gifts for Christmas, but these look like something you'd slip into if you wanted to blend in with the curtains while spying on your ex.

4 comments:

S* said...

OMG! I read the same thing this morning and I was like, I MUST email YMAL and let them know that there is in fact something much much worse than a caftan.

What has the world come to?

nikoeternal.com said...

its fagulous! i want a set in every color

greencan said...

You're hilarious. I've missed you :)

DavisMcDavis said...

I think even Dorothy Zbornak would find that outfit a bit too drapy. Blecch.