Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Because Watches Are Obsolte


Introducing TimeMug, the worlds' first and only 100% dishwasher-safe, time-telling drinkware. No travel mug or coffee mug has ever made such an impression. Enjoy your coffee in style whether on the go, at home or in the office. The distinctive clock will ensure that you are never late for an appointment. $24.99

And what happens when you forget this at home? Probably something like this:

Jim: Guys, sorry I'm late. I don't wear a watch, my cell phone doesn't tell time, and I left my TimeMug at home.

Boss: TimeMug? What the hell is a TimeMug?

Jim: TimeMug is the worlds' first and only 100% dishwasher-safe, time-telling drinkware! No travel mug or coffee mug has ever made such an impression. I can enjoy my coffee in style whether I'm on the go, at home or here in the office. The distinctive clock ensures that I'm never late for an appointment...well, until today. Who called security? What's going on?

1 comment:

Miss Trashahassee said...

How the heck do you put that on?