Sunday, February 11, 2007

Beat Down Not Included


Alcohol breath tester is always with you. Lets you know when you're not OK to drive. Simple key chain tester works in 15 seconds, records when you're over the legal limit (0.8) or close to it (0.5). Helpful LED display timer with alarm notification counts up or down to track time left on parking meters. Has built-in flashlight and key chain. $24.98

Yes, this is realistic. Like pudgy here is really going to embarrass himself by taking this out in front of his drinking buddies to monitor his drinking. "Wow, guys, a second beer? Well, I don't know. Let me me check. (blows) Nope, sorry guys, gotta stop now." Beating ensues, key chain stomped to bits. Pudgy thrown out, goes home with wedgie and boot print embedded in forehead.

2 comments:

Slinky Redfoot said...

I actually think this thing is great. For those of us in NYC who don't drive, we don't really get it, but I think it's useful everywhere else.

Chris said...

But, I think it should at least be hard-wired to the ignition, no?