Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shattered Shitter


Big John Toilet Seat Roomier Than Any Other Toilet Seats. A typical toilet seat is a mere 14"w. The Big John is a more comfy 19"w of ergonomically contoured sitting surface. Made of the highest-grade anti-microbial, stain and chemical resistant plastic with stabilizing rubber bumpers. Stainless steel hinges provide unbreakable strength. The bottom line: this seat is larger, higher and better for your bum! Fits round and elongated bowls. Installs like a regular toilet seat. 1,200 lb. capacity. $129.99

Stop making that face or it will stay that way. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to know what happens to a toilet when a 1,200 lb body falls on it to take a massive dump—if that same body isn’t already permanently bed ridden and being tortured by daily visits from Richard Simmons.

5 comments:

greencan said...

Have you seen the mammoth toilets for big people? It's not just the seat, it's the whole toilet that is HUGE! If you're that big, how the hell do you fit through the door to go to the bathroom? Definitely time for some gastric bypass surgery...

Chris said...

I'm surprised I've never seen those, but now I'm determined to find a picture of one. Scary.

greencan said...

Check out the Great John:
http://www.plumbingmall.com/great_john_toilets.htm

S* said...

I thought enabling negative behaviour was a bad thing. Sorry, but if my ass no longer fit the toilet, that would be incentive enough to lose weight....before I need a waistband expander.

Chris said...

Oh, Greencan. You are my savior. It's time to cut and paste and humiliate that thing.