Friday, January 05, 2007

Que Basura!


Now that the holidays are over, I'm thinking about planning my next vacation. Should I go to Paris? Or back to Mexico? I'm totally undecided, as usual. What should I--What's that? I can see both Paris and Mexico and never leave New York City? Plus I can decorate my house at the same time? Pinch me, dammit! I hope the coop board approves.

WALL MURALS Wall murals are an easy way to add ambiance in any room. Feel like you're walking along the French countryside with a magnificent window, or turn your home into a tropical paradise with the large palm tree. Printed on pre-pasted vinyl- coated paper. Simply soak in water and apply. Window, 51 x 32". Palm, 65 x 43". $39.98

1 comment:

greencan said...

And so life-like...you can almost smell the dead fish from the pier and feel the sand in unmentionable crevices