Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Day The Joneses Died Laughing


STAINLESS STEEL PVC CONTACT PAPER A "Stainless Steel" Look Without The Price. Easily transform aging appliances. Just peel and stick our Stainless Steel Adhesive Film over any fridge, oven or dishwasher for an instant update. Repositionable & temp. resistant (to 175 degrees). Trim to fit roll covers approx. 36 square ft. 35¼ " W x 5½ ft. L.

Just goes to show you that some people are so desperate to keep up with the Joneses that they will do just about anything. And I will pay big money to see the home of someone who has purchased this item to re-do their stove and microwave.

3 comments:

S* said...

I once used faux marble contact paper on a counter top in college.

I was Trailer Trash when Trailer Trash wasn't Cool said...

That aint nuthin'. We done that with contack paper to the frigeradador when it were cool to do it with perty flowrs. I ain't lyin'. Click here to see it.

Miss Trash

Neil Russell said...

I was thinking about wrapping up my Fiat with this to make a DeLorean clone