Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Better Than Prozac!


"Antique Egg Poacher. An Easy Way To Poach An Egg. There’s nothing like our old fashioned, flower shaped Egg Poacher to put a smile on your face and in your tummy. Make individual servings of poached eggs perfectly every time. Simple to use. Easy grip porcelain handle. Non-stick finish. Dishwasher safe."

Actual Customer Testimonial: I was driving down the street in my brand new Bentley when out of nowhere, a big stupid Expedition SUV broadsided it. After it, like, flipped a few times, it exploded and was totalled! I had to be hospitalized for a week. I got my arm in a cast and needed 3,872 stitches in my forehead! When I got home, I was really bummed, but after my Mom made me a poached egg in the shape of a flower, I felt better! --Paris H.

You May Also Like: Because Frying Pans and Toaster Ovens Are Obsolete

No comments: