Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Because Tony Said So, That's Why


"The Way Pasta Should Be Eaten. Our traditional ceramic Pasta Bowls keep pasta and sauce contained for easy twirling & drip-free dining. Also great for stew, cereals, salads and other one-dish meals. Stackable, dishwasher/microwave safe. 8 in dia. Set of 4. Use with our stainless steel Spaghetti Forks to stop slippery noodles from falling. Wavy tines grip pasta strands for mess-free meals. Great on numerous pasta varieties from angel hair to fettucine. Dishwasher safe. Set of 8."

Are they made in Italy, too? Even if they're not, I'm certain that this is how real Italians eat. In fact, I know I spotted these same forks and bowls on an episode of The Sopranos. Carmella served the big Sunday dinner with them. It was just fabulous.

I feel a tad foolish that I've been using my stew bowls for stew, my cereal bowls just for cereal and my salad bowls for salad. I could have had one set of magic bowls for everything. And they stack, too. Mine don't. They just sit one next to the other, in a row. Damn. Damn it all to hell.

1 comment:

greencan said...

...or you could just stick with the little corkscrew/elbow noodles so you never have to try to slurp up angel hair